Dates: June 22
Time: 10 am-12 pm
Location: Wasmer Field at Saint Ignatius
• Learn fundamentals of the quarterback/receiver positions
• Learn drills to improve performance/Skill development
• Receivers work on stance, start, releases and route running/pass catching technique
• Taking snaps from under the center and shotgun/Proper stance/alignment
• Drop back and Roll/Sprint out technique
• Ball faking and play action
• All campers will receive an All-Ohio Quarterback/Receiver Academy t-shirt
Young quarterbacks ask Coach Restifo questions on technique.
Coach Jack Hyland teaching players how to get a quick jump at wideout.
Coach Nick Restifo demonstrates passing grip to young quarterbacks.